Tuesday, September 17, 2013

How to Dazzle an Art Niche

Many people have these little "art niches" around their homes, and, inevitably, we just look for some nick knack that fits the shape and size to slide into it.  I believe an "art" niche should incorporate just that....art.  So, in this art niche at our house, I decided to bring together many different elements.  I started with a stencil, then added layers of metallic foils.  Finally, I went back and gave the stencil some depth by adding some texture to the design.  This niche went from "just there" to "look at me!!!!".  This idea can be done in a number of different tones, shades and colors. Let me know if you'd like to give it a try or you have great ideas to share with me!!



                         

~~Ana~~

No comments:

Post a Comment